Remote plasma cleaner for hydrocarbon contamination removal
Contamination control for E-Beam Review, E-Beam Inspection and CD-SEM
SEMI-KLEEN Quartz downstream plasma cleaner
SEMI-KLEEN for semiconductor grade cleanness
Many unique features on SEMI-KLEEN plasma cleaner are specifically tailored for the requirements of semiconductor capital equipment industry. Fully automatic design can support seamless integration into everyday tool operation for E-Beam Review (EBR), E-Beam Inspection (EBI) and CD-SEM tools. Please contact us for details on our proprietary cleaning solutions for semiconductor industry. Following unique features are essential for hydrocarbon contamination removal for EBI, EBR and CD-SEMs.
- High efficiency discharge technology. Our plasma cleaner can ignite and sustain plasma discharge at a source pressure lower than 0.1mtorr---one to two orders of magnitude lower than competitors. Only high efficiency plasma source can operate at such a low pressure. Semiconductor capital equipment usually has much larger chamber size than analytical SEMs.
- Low pressure operation also lets turbo pump run at lower power, thus, improves pump lifetime.
- Proprietary low-particle plasma source design can meet the PWP requirement from the toughest customers like Intel, Samsung and TSMC.
- Automatic impedance matching and close-loop gas delivery system provide consistent and reliable cleaning performance.
- EMI reduction feature guarantees that no EMI will be coupled to column or electronics no matter where the controller is installed on the electronics rack.