Hydrocarbon contamination removal for semiconductor e-beam equipment
SEMI-KLEEN Series downstream plasma cleaner
SEMI-KLEEN for semiconductor grade cleanness
Many unique features of SEMI-KLEEN plasma cleaner are specifically tailored for the requirements of the semiconductor capital equipment industry. Fully automatic design can support seamless integration into everyday tool operation for E-Beam Review (EBR), E-Beam Inspection (EBI), and CD-SEM tools. Please contact us for details on our proprietary cleaning solutions for the semiconductor industry. Following unique features are essential for hydrocarbon contamination removal for EBI, EBR, and CD-SEMs.
- High-efficiency discharge technology. Our plasma cleaner can reliably operate at a pressure lower than 0.1mtorr—one to two orders of magnitude lower than competitors. Only a highly efficient plasma source can operate at such a low pressure. Semiconductor capital equipment usually has a much larger chamber size than analytical SEMs.
- The low-pressure operation also lets turbopump run at lower power, thus, improves pump lifetime.
- Proprietary low-particle plasma source design can meet the PWP requirement from the toughest customers like Intel, Samsung, and TSMC.
- No manual impedance matching required.
- The automatic gas delivery system provides consistent and reliable cleaning performance at different recipes without any manual adjustment.
- EMI reduction feature guarantees that no EMI will be coupled to column or electronics no matter where the controller is installed on the electronics rack.